Are you building a PC for gaming? Superb! We are sure you are super excited about creating a beast of a machine for yourself, which will enhance your gaming experience.
While it is quite easy to pick out various parts, it is entirely different when it comes to the motherboard. The motherboard is indeed the “mother” of all PC parts and needs extra attention. If you get the wrong one, you won’t be able to use your PC as you intended. Also, since there are so many options, it is easy to get confused and take the wrong decision. We have come across many who have spent days of research trying to decide between Asus and MSI.
Both these motherboards are good choices with exceptional features. Let’s explore them here so that we figure out which one you should actually purchase:
- The aesthetics of the motherboard are superior. Asus has left no stone unturned to ensure that users get the best in terms of looks.
- When it comes to performance, Asus wins the race by a mile and a half. This is especially thanks to the stability Asus is known to offer. This pleases beginners and professionals alike.
- Asus also provides top-class UEFI, which recently replaced BIOS. This ensures better control and exceptional interface.
- Asus offers multiple software solutions that enhance user experience.
- All Asus motherboards have a warranty of 3 years or above.
- Aesthetically, we think MSI is also quite a front-runner. The manufacturer has an entire range of white motherboards that are very crowd-pleasing.
- Performance-wise, MSI motherboards do a good job, and the higher-end models compete with the stability that Asus offers but you will have to shell out more money to buy any of these models.
- Speaking of UEFI, you will note that Asus is ahead because it offers better control. MSI is definitely working towards achieving it, but we currently don’t see it winning in this category.
- MSI’s software solutions are excellent and better than many others in the market, but they fall before the finish line when you consider the standards that Asus has set.
- MSI only offers a standard warranty of 1 year.
MSI vs Asus – Which Motherboard Should you Pick?
For us, Asus beats MSI quite comfortably. Whether you consider its price, aesthetics, performance, or overall appeal, Asus manages to take the cake. However, this doesn’t mean that MSI is not good enough. MSI does have extraordinary features that many other brands fail to bring to the market. When compared to Asus, though, it may not be able to impress.
It would be advisable that you compare all these features yourself as well and take a final call because, for your personal use, MSI may actually work better! At the end of the day, preferences vary, and some users swear by their MSI motherboards.
Don’t forget to let us know what your final decision Asus vs MSI Motherboard!