Ryzen 1700 is a high-performance desktop microprocessor from the house of AMD. It was first introduced in 2017 and has become increasingly popular since its release.
Apart from being the world’s lowest power 8-core consumer desktop processor, it has a bunch of features making it one of the most powerful, and versatile microprocessors available today. Users have been overjoyed by its performance and the reviews have reflected this.
A processor this good will need a motherboard that can do justice to its performance and power delivery, don’t you think? Sadly, this is where the confusion lies. Which motherboard to go with? There are too many options!
Oh, don’t worry. We have researched and detailed list of the best. It can get a bit confusing Which motherboard to go with and we are here to help you out. Let’s have a look at our top five motherboard options for Ryzen 1700 right here.
Best Motherboard for Ryzen 1700
1. Asus ROG Crosshair VI Hero ATX370 for Ryzen 1700
The Asus ROG Crosshair VI Hero is a high-performance motherboard, designed especially for gamers. It is easy-to-use and has some great features. Let’s see what they are:
- It provides exceptional personalization options thanks to the Asus-exclusive Aura sync RGB light and 3D printing mounts.
- The ROG technology optimizes performance based on your usage. This results in great CPU outputs, stable digital power, and cool fans.
- It’s 5-way optimization features auto-tuning and FanXpert 4. This provides better control of even the complex settings instantly.
- The Asus ROG Crosshair VI Hero features super-speed connectivity with the USB 3.1 Type A+C, which offers fantastic speeds up to 10 gb/s and lets the SSD reach speeds of 32 gb/s.
- ROG’s SupremeFX audio technology clubbed with the 8-channel HD audio provides exceptional audio quality. It delivers a 113dB signal-to-noise ratio on the line-in connection and 120dB on line-out.
- The motherboard provides the ultimate gaming experience with premium components and smart DIY designs across the board.
2. MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon for Ryzen 1700
MSI is a well-trusted brand, which has consistently delivered great products. The MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon is one of its more popular products. It specializes in providing a great gaming experience.
- It provides excellent cooling to the system, leading to long-lasting & reliable performance. It includes 6x fan headers, DC/PWM mode, full fan control, and water cooling.
- This motherboard provides the option of customizing the lighting to your preferences. You can do this easily through your smartphone or the MSI gaming app.
- It features Audio Boost for excellent quality audio output, greatly enhancing your gaming experience.
- It offers higher overclockability, enhanced speed, and better stability leading to exceptional performance without the fear of your system crashing during games.
- The motherboard has MSI PCI Express Steel Armor slots that have more solder points for a stronger hold. The Steel Armor also protects PCI express signals against electromagnetic interference.
3. Asus ROG Strix X470-F Gaming for Ryzen 1700
The Asus ROG Strix X470-F Gaming is considered by many to be one of the best motherboards for Ryzen processors. Read on to find out why.
- Its 5-way optimization features auto-tuning and Fan Xpert 4. This feature makes it possible to take care of complex tuning with just one click.
- It offers full personalization and customization options with Asus-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, two RGB headers, and one addressable RGB header.
- The ROG Strix motherboard has high-quality components and exceptional material excellence.
- It provides complete control of the fans, water pumps, and all-in-one coolers. The auto-tuning mode configures the cooling irrespective of the cooling method.
- The SupremeFX audio technology delivers 113dB signal-to-noise ratio on the line-in connection and there is also a low-dropout regulator for cleaner power delivery to the SupremeFX S1220 codec.
- The ROD Strix X470-F Gaming features 8-channel HD audio driven by Japanese capacitors.
- The Asus ROG Strix X470-F Gaming delivers a great experience and outperforms most competitors.
4. MSI ProSeries B350M Mortar
MSI ProSeries B350 Mortar is a premium motherboard well suited to serious gamers. It has hence become one of the most purchased motherboards in the market today. What are its features? Let’s find out:
- It provides the option to personalize your gaming rig and have your own color scheme using the RGB Mystic Light Sync.
- It enhances the reliability and performance of the system with powerful cooling. MSI has included fan headers with full control to provide the option of cooling the system as required.
- MSI B350 Mortar gaming motherboard supports all the latest storage standards. You can hence connect to any ultra-fast storage device.
- This powerful motherboard is VR ready and provides an amazing VR gaming experience without latency.
- It’s Audio Boost feature provides studio-grade sound quality for the most immersive experience.
- It supports DDR4-3200+(OC) memory.
- It features the award-winning BIOS 5 with high-resolution scalable font, search function, and favorites.
5. Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming 3
The Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming 3 is a motherboard that provides excellent performance at an affordable price. Here are its features:
- The USB DAC-UP 2 provides low-noise and clean power and also has the ability to compensate for voltage drops. This ensures consistent voltage output and worry-free gaming.
- The NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 110mm M.2 provides fast onboard storage on both PCIe and SATA interfaces. It delivers speeds up to 32 gb/s data transfer speed per connector.
- It features a G-connector which makes it easy to read and connect to. The G-connector allows all FP cables to connect at once making the PC building process much easier.
- The Smart Fan 5 features six temperature sensors and five hybrid fan headers.
- The motherboard claims to have the most advanced LED system available today. It is easy to see why. It has more options to customize multiple zones independently, and the RGB Fusion App offers an intuitive UI.
- The 2-way CrossFire multi-graphics support comes with Ultra Durable metal shielding over PCIe slots.
We hope you have been able to pick a motherboard for your Ryzen 1700 after going through our list. Let us know your choice and experience so that we add to our reviews and help our other readers.