The Ryzen 7 2700 is one of the top processors of 2020 due to its many features, performance, and price point. In fact, it is proof that AMD processors are still the top especially when it comes to gaming.
Is Ryzen 7 2700 really that good?
Yes! If you are a gamer and are looking for an upgrade this year, don’t go any further than the Ryzen 7 2700. It elevates the gaming experience quite wonderfully. However, you must note that the base clock is usually lower than what you’d expect. This could be due to the low TDP.
Having said that, if you are going with this processor, we assure you that you will be happy. The only thing you should remember is to buy the right motherboard for it.
Best motherboards for Ryzen 7 2700
The motherboard is the component that breathes life into a system. Without it, you won’t enjoy the true powers of your processor. This is why, it is important to choose one that does justice to the Ryzen 7 2700. You don’t need to look anywhere else but below for the top picks because we have enlisted all of them right here for you.
1. MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen Motherboard – ATX
It is nigh impossible to speak about motherboards and not mention MSI. This company has always been on top thanks to its range of exceptional products. This particular product is one of our favorites for the following reasons:
- It supports DDR4 memory and can handle a maximum of 4133(OC) MHz.
- It has a modern heat sink design along with a good circuit design to ensure smooth and fast operation.
- Thanks to its store MI technology, turbo M.2, and turbo USB 3.2, you can expect superior gaming like never before.
- It supports multiple cores through its digital power design and premium layout. This feature ensures better performance.
- The motherboard supports 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation AMD Ryzen.
- It offers optimized gaming audio as well.
2. Asus ROG Strix Gaming Motherboard – B450
Asus is known to pack performance and affordability together to provide a gaming experience that is often beyond words. The Asus ROG is an ATX motherboard engineered for the AMD Ryzen 2 AM4 processors. Here are some of the features we love:
- It has excellent gaming connectivity with Type A, USB 3.1, and dual M.2 connectors.
- When it comes to networking, it provides a great experience thanks to its GameFirst, ASUS LANGuard, and Intel Gigabit Ethernet technologies.
- The ASUS Aura Sync RGB provides synchronized LED lighting.
- The motherboard also provides automated system-wide tuning, overclocking, and excellent cooling profiles.
- To provide top-notch audio, ASUS has brought Sonic Studio III and SupremeFX S1220A together to immerse you in your games. It offers 8-channel HD audio!
- Other premium components that support endurance are ASUS SafeSlot, I/O shield, etc.
3. ASRock X370 Gaming AM4 AMD Motherboard
ASRock is another great motherboard for your Ryzen 7 2700 processor. It supports all Summit Ridge Ryzen CPUs as well as A-Series Bristol Ridge APUs. Some of its notable features are as follows:
- It has 6x SATA ports and 10x SATA ports along with multiple PCI-Express slots.
- It supports DDR4 memory.
- It provides optimized audio and Intel LAN.
- Connectivity also includes USB 3.0.
- You can easily overclock it while gaming and enjoy the experience.
4. Gigabyte GA-AB350 Motherboard
The Gigabyte motherboard is a dual-channel product made especially for gaming enthusiasts who own the AMD Ryzen PC. It has multiple features that we love. We have mentioned a few here:
- It has extensive connectivity from USB 3.1 to HDMI.
- It has the Smart Fan 5 that features hybrid fan heads and 6 temperature sensors.
- The RGB Fusion technology provides multi-zone LED design.
- The motherboard has a very easy to connect design with a G-connector.
- It delivers up to 32 GB/s data transfer speed, which is quite commendable.
5. MSI Performance Gaming Motherboard for Ryzen
Let’s end this list with the same joy that we started it with! Here’s another MSI motherboard that you will truly love. Here’s why you should buy it:
- It supports dual-channel memory (64 GB).
- You can use it with the 2-way AMD crossfire technology.
- You can enjoy 16.8 million colors and 17 mesmerizing effects in a jiffy.
- It comes with X-boost that automatically detects the need for a boost in performance.
- The DDR4 design is shielded and fully isolated.
The great thing about all these motherboards is that they are all “perfect” for AMD Ryzen 7 2700. In other words, you won’t go wrong with any of them. This is why we invite you to compare the prices and features that are of the utmost importance to you before you go ahead with the purchase. If you need further help in deciding, please leave a comment.